For more Information and to apply
Do you want to be a part of a mission that matters? At UNFI, our mission is to transform the world of food for our associates, our customers, our suppliers, and the families we all serve every day. We are more than just bricks and mortar – we’re about the industry’s best, customer-focused operations where people can thrive.
We don’t simply rely on our deep know-how, we incorporate insights gained from our experiences to create a better end-result with greater impact and lasting value for our customers and employees. Our teams exercise creativity, flexibility and innovation for every project from start to finish. It’s all about the collaboration of our teams that make this all happen, and we want you to join us!
UNFI is looking for a Digital Learning Partner to join the Learning & Development team. The Digital Learning Partner will play a key role in helping create a best-in-class digital learning experience for all levels of the organization, Leveraging innovative learning technologies, the Digital Learning Partner will work closely with key business leaders and subject matter experts to build training and learning content that ensures our associates grow their competencies and develop stronger capabilities in order to drive business results.
A bit about you:
• You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• You are fascinated by new technology and willing to see where it can take you
• You wake up in the morning with a passion to inspire others to be great
• You are a self-starter and enjoy taking initiative to move work forward
• You are a natural at connecting with others and building strong relationship networks
• You have an insatiable thirst for learning and constantly seek to enhance your capabilities
• You strive to connect your work to the “big picture”
• You radiate positive energy in an unwavering and contagious way
· Create, manage, and execute production of online learning course material including: working with subject matter experts to identify training needs and learning objectives
· Creating visually appealing and relevant eLearning content in the Learning Management System, incorporating feedback and iterating rapidly, and maintaining quality to ensure the content is ready for broad deployment
· Collaborate with cross-functional business leaders to create, deliver, review and analyze eLearning content
· Manage multiple projects in the conception, design, development, deployment, maintenance, and evaluation of technology-based learning solutions to meet multiple deadlines
· Analyze and apply trends, best practices, and learning theory to improve our processes and the effectiveness of our approach
· Create supporting material and media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
· Stay abreast of new technology and instructional design methodologies / technologies and effectively advocate for their use
· Develop and manage metrics for measuring the success of technology-based learning programs
· Maintain project documentation and course content in an organized and methodical way
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education/ Certifications: (Required & Preferred)
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· 3+ years of experience designing and creating online course and learning materials for professional adult learners in a variety of roles and job settings
· Familiarity with SCORM, CSS, HTML, graphics and web design, and development using tools/software such as Articulate or Adobe Captivate
· Familiarly with audio and video editing tools such as Final Cut, Adobe Premier, or similar
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on writing skills for instructional design and video production
Other Skills/ Abilities:
· Experience with effective use of AR and VR technologies to support learning
· Familiarity with visual design tools such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/ DEMANDS:
· Some travel may be required
· Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
· Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
· Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone and other office equipment in the course of normal workday
· Stooping, bending, twisting and reaching may be required in completion of job duties
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policy and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified may vary within each department and/or location.
For more information and to apply