How to register for an event using our online registration system
1. Log into our website using the e-mail address you used to join the chapter.
2. If you can’t remember your password, click on “Forgot Password” and one will be sent to you.
a) use the new password to access your profile
b) change the password to one you will remember
3. If you are a current member, you will be able to pay the member rate once you log into your profile.
4. If you are not a current member, you’ll only have the option to register as a “Friend of Central Mass ASTD”.
Discount Codes: If you have a discount code, please type it in exactly as it appears and the registration rate will be adjusted at the end of the process.
5. We use PayPal to collect our registration fees, but you do not need to have a PayPal account to utilize this feature. In small print you’ll see an option to continue as a guest. Also, most credit cards are able to be used.
6. If you are confused or don’t remember if you are a member, please contact our Administrative Coordinator, Ann Baus at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be very happy to help you out.