Position Title: Manager of Learning & Organizational Development- Supply Chain
This position serves as an internal subject matter expert in the areas of organizational analysis, diagnosis, design, development, implementation, delivery and review of a comprehensive suite of L&OD solutions, within a Centralized Learning and Organizational Development structure. The position reports to the Director of L&OD and is located in the Manufacturing/Supply Chain environments. The selected candidate will understand the critical role of learning and organizational development and have the technical capabilities to ensure execution of highly effective programs in the areas of talent management, organizational change, team building, employee engagement, and leadership development at all levels, including executive leadership. The role is a hybrid of both creating, as well as implementing strategic L&OD programs focused on Supply Chain and aligned with other L&OD initiatives throughout the corporate organization. In Specific:
· Implements leadership and management development initiatives such as Succession Planning development strategies and Continuous Development of high potential employees, as well as for first- time, or soon to be mangers.
· Creates and refines competency models within the Supply Chain organization in partnership with L&OD, in order to support the growth and development of employees at all levels and across all functions.
· Provides developmental opportunities where appropriate, at all levels of the Supply Chain organization
· Identifies needs and designs, develops, delivers and manages Supply Chain development and training initiatives aligned with their organizational strategy, which provides deliverables to drive Supply Chain business success.
· Handles multiple projects simultaneously while working in an environment that requires flexibility.
· Ensures effective implementation, communication, maintenance and impact of programs to address identified needs.
· Serves on, supports and enhances the bi-weekly L&OD Council, along with the Wholesale and Retail training managers and Dir. L&OD to discuss and strategize common stakeholder needs within our Business divisions.
· Identifies opportunities to capitalize on and contribute to, shared L&OD resources to address development needs throughout the organization, which includes both US and International division.
· Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Training & OD, Talent Management or Organizational Development.
· Excellent project management skills including planning, logistics, program management and scheduling.
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams because of strong business acumen, client-service and results orientation.
· Knowledgeable about instructional design methodology and application for effective learning.
· Strong ability to motivate others with exceptional coaching, consulting and diagnosis skills.
· Ability to manage multiple, complex assignments with proven ability to assess competing priorities in a high energy, fast paced environment.
· Superb communicator with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, with the ability to facilitate content to multiple audience levels.
· Previous experience in retail, wholesale, and/or supply chain sectors, especially in manufacturing environment preferred.
· Thorough knowledge of MS Office is essential i.e., Power Point, Excel, Access, Word and Outlook. E Learning experience a plus.
Notice: This position is subject to a criminal background check and potentially and an education verification as part of the application process. At the time of interview, internal and external applicants will be required to sign a release authorizing the company to conduct criminal background check and/or education verification
450 Washington St. Suite LL5
Dedham Ma. 02026