The Logistics Center Trainer will teach and support the KSEA continuous improvement (LEAN) culture. This position is responsible for individualized training and effectiveness of Warehouse Associates contributions; applying established work instructions, procedures, policies, and best practices. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; teaching processes, systems, policies, and cultural responsibilities. Measuring effectiveness and progress, using audits, Voice of the Customer Data (VOC), Training Matrix/Tracker tools, as well as KPI/TCP data sets, with LC Leadership input.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Associate degree or greater preferred
• 3+ Training experience (Manufacturing, Logistics, Other relevant experiences.)
• Demonstrates effective communication, and emotional intelligence/patience
• Detail oriented, organized, and structured
• Exceptional time management
• Strong follow through with focus on milestones and objectives
• Agile; adjusting to changing business conditions, and diverse personalities
• Exemplifies a positive attitude and motivates others
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proficient with multiple KSEA SAP transactions
• Effective communicator able to constructively interact with all levels of the organization
• Multi-Lingual highly valued, Shift/schedule flexibility
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties consistent with the general nature and focus of the position and/or the goals and objectives of the department may be assigned.)
• Responsible for the effective training, cross-training, and the supporting documentation of all training
• With direction, develop and execute specific individual training activities supporting SOP within KSEA operating environment
• Measure effectiveness of training via Voice of the Customer (VOC) data, personal observation/auditing, KPI’s, and LC leadership input
• Work with LC Leadership to prioritize and focus efforts in support of priorities and overall business needs
• Position is expected to spend 90% of their time on the floor with their trainees, contributing value added education/coaching. 10% of time preparing materials, schedules, data collection, and effectiveness checks.
• On time updates of training materials, work instructions, and supporting documentation maintaining LC compliance with all regulatory, and other controls
• Training role will also have Continuous Improvement responsibilities supporting process improvements, and project work upon completion of primary training responsibilities
• Support and contribute to LEAN/Continuous Improvement initiatives utilizing a high level of engagement.