The 2020 New England Area Conference Design Committee invites you to submit a proposal to facilitate a concurrent session at our upcoming conference. The theme and conference title for 2020 is:
20/20: Envision the Future of Talent Development
Techniques, Technologies, and Transformations for the Decade Ahead
As we enter a new decade of Talent Development, we want to go in with our eyes wide open for a clear vision of the future.
This year we are looking for presenters to address:
- How will your organization approach talent development and decide when to invest in upgrades and modifications along with the infrastructure to support it?
- What resources will you have and what constraints do you face?
- How do you assess an organization’s requirements and capacity to evolve how it meets learning needs?
- How do you overcome preconceived notions of training and ensure that your talent development program delivers the desired learning outcomes?
- How do you create an organizational portfolio for talent development?
Sessions should be highly interactive, thought provoking, and provide creative ideas that can shape and advance the learning and performance of individuals, leaders, teams and organizations.
Ideally, they will include follow-up resources for participants to support adoption of concepts and tools, as well as actions that can be put to work right away. For more information and to access the online application visit: https://atdnewengland.com/presenters
Completed applications need to be submitted by Friday, August 16, 2019.