We may not be able to control our thoughts, but we can prevent our thoughts from controlling us and diminishing our lives. With practice, we can make meaningful improvements that provide an enduring "Mindset Reset.'
While each of us always knows what we experience within ourselves, we have no way of knowing what's happening within others at any given time.What's true is that we're all prone to rehash about the past, pre-hash about future uncertainties and ruminate about our distorted reality in the present. Collectively, our tendencies to experience life in the "un-present" are clearly the utmost source of our unhappiness. Fortunately, the opposite case is also true. The greatest joys in life only happen presently. Have somebody home.Enrich your life for good. Join Matt for this innovative training experience.
• Enjoy various experiential activities and interactive exchanges
• Learn ways to improve their focus, productivity and performance
• Discover techniques to be more present and experience more joy
• Improve skills to manage daily interactions, energy and Mood Health
• Strengthen their awareness and ability to counteract negative self-talk
• Outsmart uncertainties like worry, anxiety, assumptions and fears
• Experience a noticeable confidence boost with the means to sustain it
• Gain access to exclusive tools to improve their wellbeing and burnout
• Leave with essential mindset skills to practice and upgrade their lives
• Enable their mindset more with the Z-isms concept of Happierness®
Presented by: Matt Zinman
Matt Zinman is a speaker, podcast host and author of the highly acclaimed, "Z-isms:
Insights to Live By which he has since adapted into learn-by-doing activity-centric courses (self-paced, on-demand): the Mindset Reset, WellBeing Reset and Life Upgrade.
These programs enable learners to apply the concepts and techniques from -isms in their daily lives. Matt's show, "Insights to Live By." features 100+ episodes for quests to share their own life lessons along with solo shows he performs on select topics.
Emotional Intelligence & Decision Making
Central Massachusetts Chapter has been pre-approved by the ATD Certification Institute to offer programs that can be used towards initial eligibility and recertification of the Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) and Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) credentials. This program has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 points.