The CMATD OD in Healthcare, Special Interest Group (SIG) resumes regular meetings in September. The agenda for the September meeting includes planning and setting a strategic focus for the year. The multitude of challenges facing healthcare organizations today is enormous. As OD professionals we are on the front lines of managing change initiatives, shaping emerging leaders, and fostering innovation.
What challenges are you facing?
This SIG is designed as an open forum to allow for the sharing of ideas and best practices around topics that are relevant to us. To focus our discussion, each meeting is focused on a specific topic.
• How are you engaging physicians in patient experience work?
• To what extent are talent management, succession planning, coaching and leadership development integrated and what impact do you see on patient outcomes?
• How do we foster engagement environment that has so many unknowns?
• What development experiences are most useful for physician leaders? How do you provide those experiences?
• IT plays an ever expanding and critical role in healthcare. With upgrades and changing platforms, what strategies are most effective in helping clinicians and staff navigate the changes?
• How do physician relationships with allied health professionals affect quality of care and patient safety and how is this similar to physician-nurse relationships?
Fall Planning Meeting: Join us on September 10, 2014 to set the agenda for OD in Healthcare SIG for the year.
All meetings held at Wegman’s, Northborough, MA in the cafeteria seating area
9102 Shops Way, Northborough, MA01532, (508) 936-1900
Date: September 10, 8-9:30a.m., Planning and agenda setting for 2014.
• October 8, 8-9:30a.m.
• November 12, 8-9:30a.m.
• December 10, 8-9:30a.m.
If you have any questions please contact Brenda Fannon
Brenda Fannon [email@example.com] or Carol Miller [firstname.lastname@example.org]